Sunday 13 May 2007

To blog or not...


Hey, everybody has a blog, right? Well.....almost everybody? I want one too!!!

No, not just that. I also want a place to keep in touch with my "virtual friends", and at the same time a possibility to start some kind of craft diary. Sometimes I really need such a thing to remind me of what I started, and what I need to finish before moving on to something new.

Regarding crafts, I consider myself most of all a knitter. But - as you can see in this weeks creations above - occationally I also sew. And bead. And crochet. And felt. And embroider. And... Well, just continue ad nauseam. Maybe that's why I have so little finished stuff hanging around.

I live in Denmark, but have chosen to blog in english. Mostly because the majority of my internet aquaintances are british/american. But also because I like it ;-)

And - if anybody ever reads this, maybe I should present myself: I am Bettina. Mother, wife, knitter, blogger, worker, student.

6 comments:

Ann said...

HI, Bettina! Welcome to the blog-world.

I look forward to reading you.

Unknown said...

Hi Bettina! I am so glad you have a blog. I hope you post a lot.

Anonymous said...

Bettina, Bon Voyage as you explore the Blogesphere! I look forward to sharing your experiences.

Dr. Steph said...

Hi Bettina, you've made a good start into the blogiverse. I've got you on my bloglines list.

vanessa said...

welcome to blogland bettina!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bettina blogs -- yay!!